- Dry skin
- Sensitive & irritated skin
- Micro-needling treatments post care
- A refreshing moisturizing cream with light citrus fragrance for your daily facial care
- Natural ingredients, such as almond oil, safflower oil and jojoba, as well as hyaluronic acid
- Protects the skin’s barrier and deeply hydrates the skin
- improves skin structure and promotes anti-aging
- Contains a high proportion of almond oil (those with nut allergies take note)
- Enriched with vitamins A, C and E
Penetrates deep into the skin and leaving the skin moisturized. Leaves the skin looking well cared for and supple. The elasticity created by almond oil has an anti-aging effect on the skin. It contains important vitamins and minerals that collectively has apositive effect on the appearance of the skin.
Leaves behind an ultra-thin shield of moisture on the top layer of the skin and protects against dehydration. The skin surface feels smooth and even.
Effectively binds moisture in the outermost skin layer. Releases the stored moisture after several hours and maintains this effect for a long period of time. Increases the firmness of the tissue and smooths the skin. Small wrinkles are diminished and a skin-toning effect is created.
Full Ingredient List
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Levulinate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Lactic Acid, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Parfum, Phytic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Citral, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool
Wind in the Willows
Subscribe to the Wind in the Willows Newsletterfor exclusive offers, as well as wellness and beauty tips!